12 Articles in philosophy
- Posted on Nov 23 Building Strong Relationships When You Work from Home On the verge of the fourth industrial revolution, working in an office is becoming less necessary, and even costly. Technology is making remote, location-independent work the norm and in the coming decades a larger percentage of the workforce will comprise of freelancers vs. employees. Read more
Posted on Oct 26
Arrange Your Office for Higher Productivity
Your office environment affects your productivity; making a few small tweaks can lead to boosts in your teams’ performance.
- Posted on Sep 02 Robots will force us to rethink societies for good. It’s evident to acknowledge that robots will be part of our daily life as much as we already integrated the telephone into our lives, and that robots are as well here to stay. And as with each new revolutionary technology comes debate on possible benefits or downsides. However this debate shouldn’t be accounted for in the context of today’s society. We need to rethink societies once and for all. The coincidence may occur that the upraise of robots comes simultaneously with the extreme evolving globalization of the world which has a pending transformation towards a whole new society yet to come. Read more
- Posted on Aug 26 Yin and Yang in Business Business is just another part of the big picture that is our lives, and there, too, we are often faced with yin-yang situations on a daily basis. Finding a sustainable equilibrium is a sophisticated art form and one of the greatest challenges of our generation. Read more
- Posted on Aug 17 Copywriting for PegusApps Our copywriter Ina Danova shares her insights on what creating content for PegusApps is really like. Read more
- Posted on Aug 03 Internship at PegusApps Siemen did his internship at PegusApps since the end of March and prolongued that period with a vacation job this summer. We had a talk with him about his findings and experiences. Read more
Posted on Jul 06
Teleworking or telecommuting, the virtual workplace: Time to embrace the future
What is teleworking?Teleworking is working remotely that nowadays is very easy thanks to a very prominent penetration of the Internet connectivity. In almost each corner of the world you can connect to a mobile network, most of the times 3G or 4G networks and with a fast paced evolution and developments such as smart self-driving cars there’s a boost in the raise of the next 5G network. Read more
Posted on Jun 22
Robots to improve the world
“Job loss because of AI? A tax on robots? Complete nonsens and counterproductive!”
Microsoft founder Bill Gates and the French socialist Benoît Hamon are advocates of a tax on robots, the debate on the added value of Artificial Intelligence and robots is omnipresent. Massive job loss due to new technology. “Nonsense,” says Wesley Lorrez, ceo of PegusApps in an interview, “we must focus on embracing this new technology.” Read more
- Posted on May 18 Uw digitale veiligheid is belangrijk. Uw digitale veiligheid is niet te garanderen, maar u kunt zich wel beschermen tegen deze online fraudeurs. Read more
Posted on Apr 21
PegusApps is looking for talented people to join our team.
We are looking for talented people who share our vision, people who want to make a difference and who are eager to help businesses move forward.
We strive to create the best mobile solutions for all of our clients. Read more
- Posted on Apr 11 Copywriting voor PegusApps Een goede work-life balans is belangrijk bij PegusApps. Medewerkers kiezen er zelf hun uren en manier van werken. Want gelukkige medewerkers zijn betere medewerkers. Read more
- Posted on Apr 13 Why we don’t want to be a slave driver in a 38-hour week We allow our employees to freely decide on how they arrange their workhours. 38 hours or 20 per week? Doesn't matter, they'll get paid their full monthly wage. Read more