24 Articles in news
- Posted on Sep 05 Bezoek PegusApps op Abiss 2018 Read more
- Posted on Apr 11 Advanced Engineering 2018, Flanders Expo Gent op 16 - 17 mei Read more
- Posted on Nov 23 Building Strong Relationships When You Work from Home On the verge of the fourth industrial revolution, working in an office is becoming less necessary, and even costly. Technology is making remote, location-independent work the norm and in the coming decades a larger percentage of the workforce will comprise of freelancers vs. employees. Read more
Posted on Oct 26
Arrange Your Office for Higher Productivity
Your office environment affects your productivity; making a few small tweaks can lead to boosts in your teams’ performance.
- Posted on Sep 02 Robots will force us to rethink societies for good. It’s evident to acknowledge that robots will be part of our daily life as much as we already integrated the telephone into our lives, and that robots are as well here to stay. And as with each new revolutionary technology comes debate on possible benefits or downsides. However this debate shouldn’t be accounted for in the context of today’s society. We need to rethink societies once and for all. The coincidence may occur that the upraise of robots comes simultaneously with the extreme evolving globalization of the world which has a pending transformation towards a whole new society yet to come. Read more
- Posted on Aug 26 Yin and Yang in Business Business is just another part of the big picture that is our lives, and there, too, we are often faced with yin-yang situations on a daily basis. Finding a sustainable equilibrium is a sophisticated art form and one of the greatest challenges of our generation. Read more
- Posted on Aug 17 Copywriting for PegusApps Our copywriter Ina Danova shares her insights on what creating content for PegusApps is really like. Read more
- Posted on Aug 03 Internship at PegusApps Siemen did his internship at PegusApps since the end of March and prolongued that period with a vacation job this summer. We had a talk with him about his findings and experiences. Read more
Posted on Jul 06
Teleworking or telecommuting, the virtual workplace: Time to embrace the future
What is teleworking?Teleworking is working remotely that nowadays is very easy thanks to a very prominent penetration of the Internet connectivity. In almost each corner of the world you can connect to a mobile network, most of the times 3G or 4G networks and with a fast paced evolution and developments such as smart self-driving cars there’s a boost in the raise of the next 5G network. Read more
Posted on Jun 22
Robots to improve the world
“Job loss because of AI? A tax on robots? Complete nonsens and counterproductive!”
Microsoft founder Bill Gates and the French socialist Benoît Hamon are advocates of a tax on robots, the debate on the added value of Artificial Intelligence and robots is omnipresent. Massive job loss due to new technology. “Nonsense,” says Wesley Lorrez, ceo of PegusApps in an interview, “we must focus on embracing this new technology.” Read more
- Posted on Jun 07 StartApps, a new ecosystem to promote start-ups Kortrijk/Brussels – PegusApps now offers her co-workers the chance to participate into their projects as stakeholders. The project is called StartApps and stimulates the creation of new start-ups. Each co-worker with an innovative idea can initiate a start-up within StartApps. PegusApps develops custom software solutions for enterprises and large businesses. Read more
- Posted on May 18 Uw digitale veiligheid is belangrijk. Uw digitale veiligheid is niet te garanderen, maar u kunt zich wel beschermen tegen deze online fraudeurs. Read more
- Posted on Apr 26 Camhatch NL geselecteerd voor Rotterdamse Startersprijs 2017 1 Maart 2017 is de strijd om de Rotterdamse Startersprijs losgebarsten. Uit tientallen aanmeldingen zijn zes talentvolle start-ups gekozen die dit jaar strijden voor de Rotterdamse Startersprijs 2017. Naast de prestigieuze titel en een jaar gratis kantoor krijgt de winnende onderneming een ‘boost’ met veel publiciteit en ingangen tot een groot zakelijk netwerk. CamHatch NL behoort tot de genomineerden. Read more
Posted on Apr 21
PegusApps is looking for talented people to join our team.
We are looking for talented people who share our vision, people who want to make a difference and who are eager to help businesses move forward.
We strive to create the best mobile solutions for all of our clients. Read more
- Posted on Apr 11 Copywriting voor PegusApps Een goede work-life balans is belangrijk bij PegusApps. Medewerkers kiezen er zelf hun uren en manier van werken. Want gelukkige medewerkers zijn betere medewerkers. Read more
Posted on Mar 23
PegusApps op JobHappening
Op 16 maart 2017 organiseerde de Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen een jobbeurs voor zijn laatstejaarsstudenten. Ook PegusApps was hierbij aanwezig.
Er was een talrijke opkomst van gemotiveerde studenten die kennis willen maken met de eerste stappen in het bedrijfsleven. Read more
Posted on Mar 15
Bezoek Pegus Apps op JobHappening
Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 organiseren stad Kortrijk samen met Howest, KU Leuven Kulak, UGent Campus Kortrijk en VIVES een Jobhappening.
Als student kan je kennismaken met Pegus Apps en de vacatures die we aanbieden binnen ons bedrijf. Read more
- Posted on Nov 25 Hendson: Helping instead of advising Read up on our collaboration with Hendson, a team of pragmatic hands-on managers. Hendson helped out for setting up the new firm of CadAltro, an application that integrates with all relevant, multi-format product data sources, especially CAD/CAM systems. Read more
- Posted on Sep 30 DigitalFirst: "Your enterprise goes digital" The world is becoming more and more digital. Companies have to adapt in a fast pace. Fortunately, you can gain a lot of inspiration from several experts before you go all-in. On October 20, Brussels will host the 10th edition of Digital First, the exhibition that brings together the digital world to exchange visions and business opportunities. This year's theme is "Your enterprise goes digital," obviously we have to be there! Read more
- Posted on Sep 19 PegusApps at Abiss Summit Not all managers understand clearly how to cope with digitalization. How do you steer your business into the digital age unscathed and without excessive costs? Should everyone start collecting as much data as possible? To what end? This often poses an incomprehensible tangle for managers and directors. Read more
- Posted on Apr 13 Why we don’t want to be a slave driver in a 38-hour week We allow our employees to freely decide on how they arrange their workhours. 38 hours or 20 per week? Doesn't matter, they'll get paid their full monthly wage. Read more
- Posted on Apr 04 Whitepaper: IoT in Business, challenges and possibilities The Internet of Things is finding it's way into businesses. Our whitepaper provides you a deep understanding of what IoT and its components are; which technologies are powering it, and how your business can also benefit from these new developments. Read more
- Posted on Feb 13 Recap 2015 / Key Priorities for 2016 Since our white paper was published in 2015 there have been many developments in the mobile application field. Some were extensions of existing trends but some, discussed below, herald entirely new areas of opportunity and risk for enterprises moving toward a mobile integrated business model. This report will discuss and explain these developments. Read more
- Posted on Nov 05 WebSummit Dublin This year we visited the WebSummit in Dublin, the world greatest Tech Fest. It featured a lot of interesting talks about all things around technology and business. Over 1000 speakers from all over the world (including Slack, Microsoft, Forbes, ...) gave their insights on interesting topics. Read more