New Business Developer
1. COMPANY PROFILE
PegusApps develops custom software for medium and large enterprises. We bring innovation to our customers through Mobile, Web, Backend, Embedded, Internet-of-Things (IoT), M2M, AR, MR, VR, AI, Computer Vision, Bot or Blockchain technologies. We create new added value for products and services, and align the business of our customers with the fast-evolving technological landscape. We solve software challenges to increase revenue, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
As part of the group “masters in innovation” (https://mastersininnovation.com/) we help organizations and entrepreneurs to master innovation thanks to research and development services.
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Are you our experienced, enthusiastic new business developer?
Our business developer tackles problems for our customers and prospects thanks to a consultative approach. You are the bridge between the customer and the development team. Together with them you present the custom made solution that will grow their business!
As a business developer you put yourself in the customer's position and understand the challenges the customer is facing. Combining this input with your strategic advice enables you to calculate the return on investment and define the priorities of the needs together with the customer.
As part of the team your main responsibility is to develop new business thanks to the growing relationships inside and outside our customer base.
You work closely with the Sales Director and technical project managers (TPM) to translate the needs of the customers and present the custom solutions built by the TPM’s and their teams. It is your goal to build & maintain the long term collaboration with each of our customers.
Thanks to the participation in network activities (workshops & fairs) you represent the company and attract new business.
You manage the commercial relationship of our key accounts. You’re in close contact with your customer and pro-actively checkup on the current & future expectations.
You negotiate the long term relationship agreements with our (new) customers.
You support the customer in an analytic and strategic way.
You are responsible for the final lay-out, review and follow-up of every custom proposal.
You understand and follow the evolving digital market.
- Consultative Solution sales with a strong strategic perspective.
- Close follow-up of Marketing actions.
- Cold calling, attending fairs & lead generation through networking events.
- Be passionate and thorough about details.
- Think positive, act positive.
- Never be afraid to learn new things.
- Take ownership of the things you do.
- Be able to work independently, but also in a team.
- Be passionate and proud of your work.
- Be pragmatic and efficient.
- Be flexible.
- Inform colleagues of anything that might concern them.
- Communicate proactively, give feedback and creative input wherever needed.
- Spread knowledge, teach colleagues where possible.
- Help colleagues wherever needed.
- Evolve continuously on your own initiative.
- Respect and feel respected!
2.3. Business culturePeople who easily fit in, are those who:
- Are eager to learn;
- adapt where & when needed;
- ask for help;
- work independently but closely with the colleagues;
- show respect for others;
- are pro-active in their communication.
Send us your resume and written motivation by e-mail:email@example.com