Technical Project Manager
Working at PegusApps
PegusApps is a team of specialized software developers and engineers, technical architects and user interface designers, who work in a highly collaborative and flexible environment. We are looking for talented people who share our vision, i.e. people who want to make a difference and who are eager to help businesses move forward. We strive to create the best mobile solutions for all of our clients. Besides outlining top-notch mobile enterprise apps, working at PegusApps also means being part of a unique and diverse team in a trustful environment.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for both project management and technical guidance, on a wide range of projects. Additionally, you'll be functioning as a senior developer for 50% of your time. This means you need high technical and communication skills. You will function as a true professional, who helps to maintain the highest possible quality standard for our clients and our company.
FLEXIBILITY IS PIVOTAL
At PegusApps, we believe that flexibility is key to building a trustworthy relationship, not only with our clients but also with our employees. Happy employees make happy customers. That is why flexible hours and telecommuting are a given. You can both work and attend meetings from the comfort of your own home.
We want to develop a long-term cooperation with our clients. Therefore, we aim for continuous growth for both our company, our clients and, of course, our employees. You will be challenged to deliver top-notch solutions by using cutting-edge technologies. The salary package includes a company car.
Qualifications and responsibilities
The team member we are looking for is ready to take on the following challenges:
- High understanding of a wide range of IT concepts and software development principles (unit testing, TDD, DDD,...)
- Senior skills in one area of software development
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical analyses
- Experience as a team lead or project manager
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, Jenkins, GIT... is a big plus
- Expertise in a certain domain like backend, mobile, IoT,... is a big plus
- Experience with quality assurance methodologies is a plus
- Be responsible for the management of our projects on functional and technical level
- Ensure your teams deliver to your customers
- Be constantly involved into new, exciting projects and create functional and technical analyses for them, create project plans and roadmaps, execute those plans together with your colleagues, monitor your projects, help to set up and maintain the quality assurance, communicate with customers, designers and developers, ensure the software you deliver meets all requirements,… and probably even develop once in a while!
- Never be afraid to learn new things
- Take ownership of the things you do
- Be able to work independently, but also in a team
- Embrace the freedom but also the responsibility of working at home
- Be passionate and proud of your work
- Be pragmatic and efficient
- Be flexible
- Inform colleagues of anything that might concern them
- Communicate proactively, give feedback and creative input wherever needed
- Spread knowledge, teach colleagues where possible
- Help colleagues wherever needed
- Evolve continuously on your own initiative
- Respect and feel respected
Send us your resume and written motivation by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org